원총 사업 되돌아보기 (9.1~9.30)
- Happy KAIST 연구융합콘테스트 진행
- 대학원생 권리장전 2차 공청회 (9.17)
- 중앙운영위원회 (9.24)
- 전문연 입소.퇴소 버스 지원
- 라스연 문화버스 (9.20 서천 전어 꽃게 축제, 9.27 에버랜드)
- 라스연 강연회 (9.30) - 와인강좌
[The 42th Graduate Student Association News]
1. GSA is to announce KAIST Graduate Student Bill of Rights. Please participate following event to support this act and get prizes!
Date: Oct. 6th, Mon. 2:30~3:30PM
Place: The lawn in front of Main Administration Building
How to join the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1533718623507251/
2. Report of 2nd Half Central Steering Committee(2014. 9. 24)
At CSC held in 24th Sep., the committee has settled accounts of the 1st Half and approved budget plan and the service plan for the 2nd half. You can see the final report of the commitee on GSA webpage. About 20 million won of Department supporting budget has
distributed. The election board for 2015 and the department service management board has established. Furthermore, KAIST Graduate Student Human Rights Center and the Life Style Center become subdivision of GSA.
3. Computerizing academic course booklet and application for a leave and return
An undertaking for computerizing academic course booklet and application for a leave and return has been started.
4. KAIST Graduate Student Human Rights Center
For students who experienced violation of human rights, please contact KAIST Graduate Student Human Rights Center. (Inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org )